Mercias and the Moon Man Mercias and the Moon Man

Spacey and so refreshingly different. I loved it.

MeatPop199 responds:

Thank you!

Another Another

Very surreal, incredibly well done. I feel I need to watch it a few more times to really take it all in, but on first watching it really plays hard on the feelings.

Enjoyed this a lot.

we watched fireworks we watched fireworks

I'm bawling god dammit.

I wish I were the Moon I wish I were the Moon

Short, but sweet... Aware this is rather old, but you can make a pretty game, dude.

Greedy Pirates Greedy Pirates

Simple and addicting, the two key ingredients of a good flash game.

dys4ia dys4ia

Really, really good. Great pacing and story telling. Thank you for putting in the effort to make this :)

Heart of Gold cover Heart of Gold cover

Dude, this is really really good (Audio compression aside). You've got a pretty good set of singing chords there, didn't sound exactly like Young, but still cool sounding in it's own right.

Plasmarift responds:

Thank you very much for the review! I wish I knew how to play an instrument, but I'm not good with my hands. I'll probably release some acapella singing in the future if you're interested (the recording will be clean).

Welcome to Barcelona Welcome to Barcelona

Great build here, the bass surprised me when it really started hitting, but that's not a bad thing.

-Sky Fortress- -Sky Fortress-

This has some great vibes to it, as others have said, the combo of bit sounds with the guitar and more synthy elements is a real fun mix.

rabbit rabbit

This looks super rad, dude! Love how washed everything seems yet the bun pops pretty well.

HiZtory responds:

:) thanks

19-2000 19-2000

Dig the style man, it's like Akira meets Mario meets washed out 90's promo art. :)

FsebastiamL responds:

Soy Rock SKull Tshirt Soy Rock SKull Tshirt

This is really cool, your line balances that clean/edgy boundary perfectly.

OzynO responds: