Mercias and the Moon Man Mercias and the Moon Man

Spacey and so refreshingly different. I loved it.

MeatPop199 responds:

Thank you!

Another Another

Very surreal, incredibly well done. I feel I need to watch it a few more times to really take it all in, but on first watching it really plays hard on the feelings.

Enjoyed this a lot.

we watched fireworks we watched fireworks

I'm bawling god dammit.

your art is shit your art is shit

I love it. The message, the art (shit or not), the pacing, it was all just incredibly well synced with itself.

dylan responds:

"you can call me queen bee
and baby i'll rule, i'll rule, i'll rule, i'll rule"

- beyoncé, 2013

The Feastible Life The Feastible Life

Well made and lovely, I love quirky emotive pieces like this. The sounds and animation were perfect and I loved the characters. Very cool film.

Construxon Time Again Construxon Time Again

Trippy and spectacular. The tune was great and worked perfectly with the animation. Stylistically it was pretty much perfect; my only gripe would be the length of some of the shots of the portal. They went on a rather long time with little variation.

As I said before though, great animation and awesome job syncing it with the music.

The Family Simp The Family Simp

Bizzarre as it could have been, pretty wonderful stuff.

Cinema Experience Cinema Experience

Pretty accurate.

The Confrontation The Confrontation

Cute and whimsically animated, loved the way everything looked. My only gripe is that some of the lipsyincing was a little off the mark, but everything else was great!

Ontario Number Five Ontario Number Five

This is the kind of short that makes you forget about trying to understand and forces you to accept things as they come. Artful and trippy, Loved it.